This notice discloses the privacy practices for www.gablesprofessional.com, applies solely to information collected by this web site and informs you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site and only have access to the information you voluntarily provide us via e-mail or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to the community you reside in.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time or do any of the following by contacting us via the e-mail address or telephone number provided by our website:
– Review what data we have about you, if any.
– Change/correct/revise any data we have about you.
– Require that we delete any data we may have about you.
– Express any concern you may have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect everyone’s information. When you submit sensitive information via the website please rest assured that your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as, but not limited to credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning
of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personal identifiable and sensitive information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable and sensitive information are kept in a secure environment.